Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shots :(

One day I was minding my own business, being a good girl, when my mom decided we were behind on our shots! I haven't gotten a shot for 10 years! Naturally I was scared but put on a brave face for the sake of my brother and sister. I thought I would have to get around 6 shots, but the nurse said that even though I was behind on my shots, I would only have to get 1. The shot hurt. :( My mom felt bad so she got us all ice cream. Now I feel all better! :)Unfortunately, my week is just begining...tomorrow I have another adventure at the Dentist.

5 comments:

  1. Life is full of adventures -- embrace them :) (But I don't like shots either.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... hilarious post sierra. you crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would much rather get one shot than go to the dentist! I guess a little pain now is worth it not to get a horrible disease or have our teeth rot and fall out. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wrote your adventure about your shot! Glad you got icecream out of it! :) My kids get a sucker and an icee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats funny I saw your bandaid on your arm last night at YW and wondered if you got a shot but didnt get around to asking - now I know! I am glad you were braver than Hayley she screams like a baby!

    ReplyDelete